- Application Manufacturing
- Product Type beam
- Main Material mild steel
- Surface Treatment mill finish
- Usage Construction
- Feature Sturdiness, increasing infrastructural life, providing tensile strength.
- Supply Ability : 7000 Ton Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25 Ton
- 52000.00 - 56000.00 INR/Metric Ton
- 54250 INR/Metric Ton
- Sturdiness, increasing infrastructural life, providing tensile strength.
- mill finish
- mild steel
- Kolkata Durgapur
- 7000 Ton Per Day
- 1-10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
NPB (Narrow Parallel Flange Beams) are used as beams where inside flange surfaces are parallel. Beams under this standard have flange widths generally lower than the depth. Narrow Flanged Beams come in widths between 55mm to 270 mm. NPB section has a lower mass for the same section modulus about major axis than that of ISMB section. This means that it can carry more transverse load. When used as bending member, Parallel flange sections offer 15%-20% saving in material.
SAIL is producing the parallel flange sections in state of the art universal mills at ISP, Burnpur and MSM, Durgapur.